Covid-19 has impacted how all of us live and conduct business. Many businesses have endured financial hardships and staff shortages in the past 18 months. If your business had to downsize or lay off employees, you may be struggling to pull everything together, especially if you had to let go of your bookkeeper. Cutting your costs on bookkeeping may be hurting your business more than you recognize. Our professionals at Fricke & Associates, LLC, want to help you get your finances back on track.
Bookkeeping and your Business
· Never Attempt to Replace Your Bookkeeper with a Software—Although bookkeeping software can be helpful, they will not effectively turn anyone into a “bookkeeper.” Programs like QuickBooks can show the basics of bookkeeping, but they will also allow the users to make mistakes that they have no idea how to undo or resolve. A bookkeeper knows how to effectively track all aspects of your company’s finances to ensure your business abides by tax laws and remains profitable. Although QuickBooks is cheaper than hiring a new bookkeeper, you are not getting the same value.
· Consider Outsourcing your Bookkeeping—A qualified in-house bookkeeper will probably cost you at least $50,000 a year and benefits. Although this person may be worthwhile to invest in, this cost may be more than your business can afford. At Fricke and Associates, LLC, we have come up with the ideal solution for small businesses who cannot afford an in-house bookkeeper or simply cannot keep one busy. Outsource your bookkeeping to the financial professionals at Fricke & Associates, LLC.
There are many advantages to outsourcing your bookkeeping to us:
1. Save Money—By outsourcing your bookkeeping, you will easily cut your costs in half without cutting the quality. Your outsourced bookkeeper from Fricke & Associates, LLC, will be fully invested in the success of your business, so your finances will be in good hands.
2. Enjoy Better Bookkeeping Practices—You will not have to depend on a software to do the work for you. Not only will we use the best practices for bookkeeping, but we can also make recommendations to help maximize your profitability. Outsourced bookkeeping is a customized financial solution for your business and not just a generic program with average results like QuickBooks.
3. Keep your Business Safe if an Audit Happens—When your finances are handled properly, you will be less likely to face an audit. However, if you are faced with an audit, our bookkeeping records will stand up to the scrutiny of the audit easily. Peace of mind is worth the investment in outsourced bookkeeping.
If you are interested in learning more about outsourcing your bookkeeping, reach out to Fricke & Associates, LLC. We are ready to help you get your business back on track!