Forensic Accounting/Auditing & Litigation Support Atlanta, Marietta & Peachtree Corners, GA
Forensic accounting services generally involve the application of specialized knowledge and investigative skills possessed by CPAs who are certified as forensic specialists to collect, analyze, and evaluate evidential matter and to interpret and communicate findings in courtrooms, boardrooms, or other legal or administrative venues. More simply, in the context of litigation, the term forensic means to be suitable for use in a court of law. We have served as Forensic Accountants and Expert Witnesses on numerous cases.
Examples of Forensic Accounting And Litigation Support Services Provided by Our Firm Include:
- Analysis of assets held in family-owned businesses and projection of future earnings in divorce cases.
- Calculation and documentation of over $2 million in fraudulent transfers committed by an office manager and bookkeeper in a multi-office medical practice.
- Documentation of accounting firm malpractice in audits of a financial services company resulting in shareholder losses of over $20 million.
- Forensic analysis of employee expense reports and County credit cards used for the Dekalb County District Attorney’s office.
- Calculation and documentation of over $5 million in fraudulent transactions and transfers by a 50 percent owner of a convenience store business without the knowledge or consent of the other owner. Forensic review of fraudulent income tax returns and accounting records.
- Documentation of over $1.2 million in fraudulent transfers by a company bookkeeper through the use of unauthorized credit cards and personal credit card payments.
Dr. Bill Harris and I practiced together at Emory University Hospital Midtown for about 20 years. Dr. Harris used Fricke and Associates for his accounting needs for many years. He... more
William Fricke has earned my business for a LIFETIME! What a phenomenal person. He made the very confusing process of doing my taxes a DELIGHT. He is so well-studied, well-spoken,... more
We have known Ted Fricke for decades. He is honest, knowledgeable, and very professional. This entire office is easy to get ahold of, and this is necessary because we live... more
I have used Fricke & Associates for my accounting needs for the past 6 years and I am very pleased with the professional service that I have always received.
The staff are excellent, patient, professional, and efficient. They made the process very smooth and easy. We enjoyed working with Marvin and he was always available to answer our questions.... more
After a couple years of less than satisfactory experiences from a large chain tax preparation service, I was referred to Fricke & Associates, not only because of their stellar reputation,... more
Jeanette is great to work with. Highly recommend the firm!
What is forensic accounting?
Forensic accounting utilizes accounting, auditing and investigative skills to conduct an examination into the finances of an individual or business. Forensic accounting provides an accounting analysis suitable to be used in legal proceedings.
When should I consult a forensic accountant?
Contact should be made as soon as you suspect there is a problem.
What should I do if I suspect financial fraud in my business?
Contact a CPA firm specializing in forensic accounting and immediately cut off access to your financial assets.
How can a Forensic Accountant assist with my court proceedings?
The forensic accountant will assist your attorney and sometimes law enforcement to examine your financial records, prepare reports and testify in court.
Explore Our Blog
We have set ourselves up as leaders in the industry to educate our audience on relevant topics in the accounting world.
Navigating the Corporate Transparency Act with Fricke & Associates
What to Bring to Your Accountant for Tax Preparation
Tax preparation season can often feel overwhelming. Knowing exactly what…
We can help
If you need a bookkeeping professional for Small businesses in Atlanta, GA, Fricke & Associates, LLC. We have the expertise and experience to understand your needs, analyze your financial data, promote your growth, and ensure your financial future is set on a successful path. Additionally, we are a leader in developing and implementing the latest technology for optimizing accounting, tax, and financial planning solutions.
Join Our Email List
Enter your email address to stay up-to-date on recent tax laws and receive helpful tips!