Representation Before Taxing Authorities
Because of our years of experience dealing with taxing authorities, we have achieved a level of competence that ensures our clients that they are being expertly represented before the various federal and state tax agencies.
How We Can Help
Since many of you operate your business as a pass through entity such as a Partnership, Subchapter S Corporation, or a Schedule C Proprietorship, delinquent business tax returns will also affect your personal tax returns and the IRS will hold you personally responsible for delinquent taxes. Once you are contacted by the IRS or other tax authority we step forward in your place to protect your interests and solve all issues in the most satisfactory manner possible. We answer tax notices, represent tax payers and resolve tax audits, file delinquent tax returns and work out payment arrangements for prior delinquencies.
William Fricke has earned my business for a LIFETIME! What a phenomenal person. He made the very confusing process of doing my taxes a DELIGHT. He is so well-studied, well-spoken,... more
We have known Ted Fricke for decades. He is honest, knowledgeable, and very professional. This entire office is easy to get ahold of, and this is necessary because we live... more
I have used Fricke & Associates for my accounting needs for the past 6 years and I am very pleased with the professional service that I have always received.
The staff are excellent, patient, professional, and efficient. They made the process very smooth and easy. We enjoyed working with Marvin and he was always available to answer our questions.... more
After a couple years of less than satisfactory experiences from a large chain tax preparation service, I was referred to Fricke & Associates, not only because of their stellar reputation,... more
Jeanette is great to work with. Highly recommend the firm!
How We Can Help
We have resolved hundreds of tax matters for clients which resulted from audits and examinations of tax returns and financial records by the IRS and state departments of revenue. Recent examples include:
- Resolution through the IRS Appeals Office of a $2 million tax liability resulting from the IRS auditors over valuation of a manufacturing company’s inventory value.
- Resolution of an individual tax liability of over $13,000 dollars that resulted from identity theft and submission of fraudulent tax returns.
- Resolution through the IRS Appeals Office of over a $1 million payroll tax and benefits liability resulting from the IRS misclassification of subcontractors as employees for an employees leasing company.
- Resolution of a $500 thousand tax liability based upon the IRS assumption of under reporting of income by a chain of convenience stores.
- Resolution of over a $300 thousand tax liability based upon an audit of sales tax returns by the Department of Revenue.
Explore Our Blog
We have set ourselves up as leaders in the industry to educate our audience on relevant topics in the accounting world.
Your Guide to a Successful Financial Audit (for Non-Profits)
Audits are the bane of every business professional. We provide…
Smart Questions to Ask Your Accountant
Accounting doesn’t have to be confusing or overwhelming. A qualified…
We can help
If you need a financial advisor near Atlanta, GA, Fricke & Associates, LLC has the expertise and experience to understand your needs, analyze your financial data, promote your growth, and ensure your financial future is set on a successful path. Additionally, we are a leader in developing and implementing the latest technology for optimizing accounting, tax, and financial planning solutions.
Join Our Email List
Enter your email address to stay up-to-date on recent tax laws and receive helpful tips!