New Business Start-Up & Formation Service
Every year hundreds of new business are started. Sadly very few will actually survive beyond the start-up phase. One reason they fail is that the entrepreneurs behind these businesses don’t fully understand the importance of the accounting and tax aspects of their business. Our new business startup services are designed to help you understand the financial aspects of starting and running a business, as well as key Federal and State regulations regarding issues such as business entity selection, employer obligations and tax responsibilities. These issues are complex and discussing their implications with a qualified professional is critical to success.
We Offer a Complete New Business Start-Up Formation Package
Included in our basic business start-up fee of $500:
- We register you with the Georgia Secretary of State’s office, inclusive of $100 filing fee.
- We obtain your Federal ID number as well as ID numbers for the Georgia Department of Revenue and Georgia Department of Labor.
- We provide a tax compliance calendar and client on-line storage portal.
- You will receive bi-weekly client newsletters.
- We will be available for free phone consultation during the year.
- At your request we will serve as your registered agent.
- You will receive a free copy of “New Business Kit”.
After a couple years of less than satisfactory experiences from a large chain tax preparation service, I was referred to Fricke & Associates, not only because of their stellar reputation,... more
Jeanette is great to work with. Highly recommend the firm!
Fricke and Associates know their stuff. We have always received honest and reliable service and communication from them has been up to date and relevant. If your small business needs... more
Great team of advisors. Top notch accounting service!!!
Been with this firm for over 20 years. Tallant and Assoc were acquired and everything has remained great. They do a great job.
Very responsive and reasonable rates. Very happy with this group.
Professional and prompt.
The best ever accountants and I am an attorney and picky. Reliable, honest, knowledgeable, up to date and they are kind and listen to you.
Have been well served by my tax professional, Andrew Tallant, who joined Fricke and Associates a little over one year ago.
Additional Services Available
Billed as a separate fee on an as-needed basis:
- Preparation of applications for business licenses.
- Preparation of Federal and State business and personal income tax returns.
- Quarterly and annual filling of payroll tax returns, W-2 and 1099 forms.
- Preparation of Sales Tax Returns.
- Payroll services.
- Preparation of personal property tax returns.
- Annual business and tax planning meetings.
- Representation before the IRS and other tax authorities.
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual cloud –based bookkeeping services.
Explore Our Blog
We have set ourselves up as leaders in the industry to educate our audience on relevant topics in the accounting world.
3 Important Things to Complete When Selling/Exiting Your Business
Exit plans are meant to be thought out well before…
You May Need Litigation Support If You Have Experienced...
In a world where litigation happens over everything, even a…
We can help
If you need a financial advisor near Atlanta, GA, Fricke & Associates, P.C. has the expertise and experience to understand your needs, analyze your financial data, promote your growth, and ensure your financial future is set on a successful path. Additionally, we are a leader in developing and implementing the latest technology for optimizing accounting, tax, and financial planning solutions.
Join Our Email List
Enter your email address to stay up-to-date on recent tax laws and receive helpful tips!