Tax Returns & Plannings Atlanta, GA
As an individual, you can complete your tax returns on your own, but why? If you think you’re saving money by doing them yourself, you might be surprised. When you engage with expert CPAs, you’ll find that you save time (and don’t forget—your time is valuable) by avoiding filling out forms and sorting through what is often a combination of business and personal information.
You also save money. As mentioned before, your time has value, so having assistance with your tax return saves you money but above the value of your time is the value of having a professional point out every possible deduction and strategy for minimizing your tax liability.
How We Can Help
The seasoned professionals at Fricke & Associates, LLC (Peachtree Corners, Marietta, Atlanta, GA ) are experts at tax planning and projections, and we are always up to date with and have a clear understanding of tax laws and regulations. At the end of the year and at other important junctures, we examine information such as your earnings, investments, sales, and IRA distribution requirements so we can project your taxes and make recommendations. This expertise and constant attention to the details can not only affect how much tax you pay, but also present opportunities to reduce your tax burden. Most importantly, working with experts will help you avoid costly penalties and interest for mistakes—and keep the IRS from knocking at your door.
We have known Ted Fricke for decades. He is honest, knowledgeable, and very professional. This entire office is easy to get ahold of, and this is necessary because we live... more
I have used Fricke & Associates for my accounting needs for the past 6 years and I am very pleased with the professional service that I have always received.
The staff are excellent, patient, professional, and efficient. They made the process very smooth and easy. We enjoyed working with Marvin and he was always available to answer our questions.... more
After a couple years of less than satisfactory experiences from a large chain tax preparation service, I was referred to Fricke & Associates, not only because of their stellar reputation,... more
Jeanette is great to work with. Highly recommend the firm!
Great team of advisors. Top notch accounting service!!!
Been with this firm for over 20 years. Tallant and Assoc were acquired and everything has remained great. They do a great job.
Very responsive and reasonable rates. Very happy with this group.
Tips for Making Tax Return Preparation Easier
- When it comes to gathering information, everyone has a different system. We encourage you to use what suits you, and we also provide your personalized organizer to help you capture all your deductions.
- We encourage you to set aside time for planning and asking us questions.
- Keep a file and gather information throughout the year. Whenever anything happens, put the information in the file at that time. When it’s time to file your return, you will be ready.
- When you purchase any real estate, keep the closing documents for as long as you own the property and for at least three years beyond. Deductions may depend on whether the property is or was your primary or secondary residence and if you have or had loans, as well as the type of loans.
- Remember to keep up with your noncash charitable contributions. These can add up and the charities provide receipts. Many of the charities have good websites for valuation guides.
- If you are filing a schedule C, please keep up with your business mileage.You may want use app on your phone. There are several good ones which make this job easier for you.
When you engage with Fricke & Associates, LLC to complete your individual tax return for the first time, we will ask for two years of prior returns to capture any previous carryovers, study your tax history, and correct any previous errors.
Explore Our Blog
We have set ourselves up as leaders in the industry to educate our audience on relevant topics in the accounting world.
Tax Implications for COVID-19
The 2020 tax year will certainly be challenging and unlike…
Tax Debts and The Taxpayer Relief Initiative
There are roughly 15 million individuals and business owners with…
We can help
If you need a financial advisor near Atlanta, GA, Fricke & Associates, LLC has the expertise and experience to understand your needs, analyze your financial data, promote your growth, and ensure your financial future is set on a successful path. Additionally, we are a leader in developing and implementing the latest technology for optimizing accounting, tax, and financial planning solutions.
Join Our Email List
Enter your email address to stay up-to-date on recent tax laws and receive helpful tips!